#128: Inspiring Inner City Youth, Turning Prison into Purpose & Teaching Peace
Have you ever wondered if you could really make a difference in the lives of others? Are you unsure that you have what it takes? If so, then it’s time to be inspired by the story of Will Little.
Will is a friend and returning guest to the show. He is a motivational speaker and author who is truly making a difference in the lives of youth all over the country. He has a passion for fatherhood, peace, and discovering your life’s purpose.
In this episode, Will shares his amazing transformation from a convicted murderer to someone who is truly living life in the front row. According to Will, “Purpose will always drive you to make the right decisions.”‘’Whenever you’re in the darkest moment, never give up, just push forward.’’ Will Little Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Events leading up to Will’s time in prison and his thoughts about the choices we make in our lives. [9:27]
- Why being a great father is so important to children and strategies you can use to improve your own parenting skills. [18:13]
- The one person in your life that you should learn to always forgive. [21:47]
- How a strong purpose can lead you in the right direction, even when you don’t realize it. [27:13]
- Become inspired as Will shares his poem, “Let Me Look Into His Eyes”
Links and Resources
- Will Little Website
- ICY – Inner City Youth: The Life & Times of Will Little
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Ted Talk – How to Become the Best Version of Yourself
- 1 Life Fully Lived
- Tony Robbins
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!