#110: Freelance to Freedom with with Professional Photographer Vincent Pugliese
Picture your life the way you really want it to be. What would it look like? If you took a snapshot of your life right now, would it come anywhere close to this picture? What if you had the freedom to change it? Not everyone chooses freedom, but anyone can.
In this episode, professional photographer and author, Vincent Pugliese, talks about the freedom of living your best life, and how anyone can do it. He shares his own transformational story that began as a troubled youth confounded with the question of “what do you want to do with your life?” Vincent has since become someone who coaches others on how take control of their own lives.
Do your life’s pictures create history or are they simply collecting evidence of your existence? Some advice that Vincent takes to heart: “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough”.''I want to do work that I don’t have to do, but I want to do.'' - Vincent Pugliese Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Learn about Vincent’s climb to the top of the professional sports photography world. [07:08]
- Identify key strategies to improve your own photography skills so you can capture life’s precious moments. [16:45]
- How a strange encounter as a teen changed Vincent’s life forever—a day he wishes he would have had his camera! [30:00]
- [37:52] Vincent shares a wise perspective on what makes the most respected idols in the world human.
- What it’s like living a life of freedom and how you can live in freedom too. [42:10]
- [45:34] Vincent explains the steps he and his wife took to quit their jobs to live a life of freedom… a life that led to Vincent’s latest book “Freelance to Freedom”
- [54:20] Vincent shares his thoughts on why sugar is the devil, meditation, productivity, spirituality, getting out of debt and living in the moment.
- And much more……
About Vincent Pugliese
Vincent Pugliese is, first and foremost, a husband to his beautiful wife Elizabeth and the proud dad of their three boys, Andrew, Nolan and Dylan.
Vincent has been a professional photographer for more than twenty 23 years and an international award winning sports and documentary photographer. Vincent has photographed every major sporting event, including the Super Bowl, the World Series, the NHL Finals, the Kentucky Derby and even Wrestlemania! Vincent and his wife Elizabeth own and run Elizabeth Vincent Photography, which specializes in documentary wedding and corporate photography.
On January 2nd, Vincent’s book, Freelance to Freedom, will be published nationwide. It is the story of how he and his wife went from low paying newspaper photography jobs and debilitating debt to a life of financial and time freedom through self employment.
Links and Resources
- Freelance to Freedom – 1st 10 copies for free!
- Get The Top 10 Tips I Learned From Earning 32k In A Year to 32k in One Day!
- Freelance to Freedom: The Roadmap for Creating a Side Business to Achieve Financial, Time and Life Freedom
- Front Row Dads
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Foundation
- Everyday Leadership Ted Talk
- Front Row Summit 2018
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!