#43: Escaping the Islands, Pics vs. Presence and Online Solutions with Seequs CEO Stephen Christopher
Today I’m talking with my friend Stephen Christopher, who is responsible for bringing the FrontRowFoundation.org website to life.
Stephen is the Founder and CEO of Seequs, a full-service digital marketing agency that helps businesses break through the digital noise and be heard AND seen online. As a technology marketing expert, he has dedicated years of his life to studying humans, how we work, why we make certain choices, and how to properly use that information to help businesses grow and thrive.
During today’s interview, we talk about a variety of topics including social media & living in the moment, building relationships, evening routines, and advice for taking action so you can succeed in your business and life.''Trust in yourself more than you currently do, because you have the information right now'' - Stephen Christopher Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [11:55] How to put your problems in perspective
- [15:34] When to turn off the phone and fully experience the moment
- [20:01] Seeking validation vs. providing value
- [25:09] Strategies for becoming a better relationship builder
- [34:35] Reading, resonating, and taking action!
- [36:17] The evening routine to accomplishment
- [41:21] The Front Row Opera House analogy
- [49:48] How Seequs is helping businesses
- [53:31] You have the knowledge you need to succeed right now
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- Psycho-Cybernetics – A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
- You² – A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/