#147: Funding Your Dream Life: Recreate the Story that Fear is Telling You and Begin Living on Purpose
Do you live out your career in the front row – or find yourself stuck in a job that no longer serves you?
Today I am talking with my long-time friend and Front Row supporter, Sarah Andrus. Sarah is a career coach who shows people how to identify their own unique skills and build the confidence to go out and find their ideal job.
Sarah was instrumental in helping me form the ideas for the Front Row Factor. And she is here today to provide you with tips and strategies to propel your own careers forward.
''Once we understand the story your fear is telling you, we can evaluate whether or not it’s true – then dig into it.'' - Sarah Andrus Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How to determine if you are ready to shift careers. [6:04]
- The place you should start when searching for a new job, and the big mistake that most people make. [9:13]
- Six components to look for in your ideal career. [19:10]
- The impact your career has on every other aspect of your life. [28:55]
Links and Resources
- Career Rebellion Course
- Sarah’s Podcast Interview Link
- Will It Fly?
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie