#36: Your Personal Chef, Leaps of Faith & Making Friends with Factor75.com owner Ryan Rouse
Today’s guest on the podcast is Ryan Rouse, who was first introduced to me years ago by his brother Ramon.
Ryan is the Co-Founder of Factor 75, which is a service that delivers fresh, organic meals, directly to your front door. He decided to take a leap of faith from a VERY successful career in financial services, and is now changing the way people view healthy eating.
During today’s interview, Ryan takes us on his journey and tells us how he’s been able to stand out in a crowded market and grow Factor 75 into a successful company. We also dive into a number of topics, including the power of skill acquisition, building a rockstar team, world-class friendships, networking, dealing with jealousy, and much more!
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [07:50] Ryan gives us the goods on Factor 75 and how he’s changing the way people view healthy eating
- [12:53] Ryan explains the big vision for Factor 75
- [14:13] The critical factors, skills, and abilities to achieving success
- [17:18] How to build a team and hire the people you need
- [19:02] Find out how you can find your purpose in life
- [21:56] Finding presence in the pursuit
- [24:27] Discover the #1 trait to building world-class friendships
- [26:19] Networking and conversations with new people
- [31:05] Transforming jealousy into awesomeness!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/