#54: Order of Man with Ryan Michler
Today I’m talking with Ryan Michler, who is the creator of Order of Man, a community that focuses on anything from self-mastery to family, from money to contribution and that’s just scratching the surface.
Ryan is a husband, father, Iraqi Combat Veteran and shares what’s on his mind.
He believes that most, if not all, of the world’s biggest problems could be solved if males everywhere learned how to be better husbands, fathers, friends, and leaders. He’s on a mission to help all men become the men they were meant to be.
During today’s interview, Ryan shares the incredible journey of self-discovery that led him to doing things HIS way and what he’s doing now to help men around the world transform their lives.
During our chat we talk about uncovering your strengths, fatherhood, family traditions, The 3 P’s to becoming a man, taking action, and so much more!
Men, this show is for you. Enjoy.''I’m really comfortable now doing it my own way. In fact, I thrive on it.'' - @orderofman Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [05:13] Find out how Ryan’s company, Order of Man got started and how it can help you become the man you were meant to be!
- [08:34] Finding peace and caring less about what other people think.
- [11:47] Ryan shares how he stepped up big and jumped into the front row of life by doing things his way!
- [18:45] How to tap into your strengths and uncover what really sets you apart.
- [21:13] Teaching your kids life lessons through family traditions.
- [23:30] Discover the 3 P’s to becoming a man and the importance of creating a rite of passage with your kids to transition into adulthood.
- [28:19] Ryan talks about his time serving in Iraq and the value of separation.
- [35:54] Creating a world where your kids are completely self-reliant.
- [37:11] How Ryan uses the power of questions to to strike a balance between compassion and toughness with his kids.
- [49:57] The importance of taking action and taking control of your life.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/