#40: The Big Bang Theory Experience with Robin Littman: Full Acceptance, Self Reliance & 1000 Trophies Rolled Into One
Robin Littman, joins us today to share her daughter Rachel’s inspiring recipient story. Despite being faced with some major life challenges, the family has learned what it takes to overcome adversity. In this episode, Robin will tell you how they are all celebrating life in the Front Row!
Robin is a retired labor attorney with a second career as a super mom and volunteer extraordinaire. She is a daughter, wife, mother of adult twin daughters, friend, and survivor.
She has always performed community service or supported non-profit organizations and has known from an early age that giving her time, money and leadership abilities would be an essential part of the adult she would become.
During this interview, we talk about giving back, how her daughter thrives with a life altering disease, living in the moment, and celebrating life’s experiences.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [06:10] How to minimize difficulties and overcome challenges in your life
- [07:39] Your responsibility to give back and make the world a better place
- [14:52] Find out how Robin’s daughter thrives despite having a life altering disease
- [25:19] Robin shares her daughter’s unbelievable Front Row Experience at a live showing of The Big Bang Theory – FRONT ROW TIP – Provocative dancing makes everything more awesome!
- [36:39] Celebrating adversity and stepping into your confidence
- [41:20] Living in the present and appreciating life’s precious moments
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- The Robin’s Nest Corner
- Rachel Littman’s Front Row Experience: The Big Bang Theory
- Man’s Search for Meaning
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/