#142: The Adventure Mindset: Step Beyond The Trail, Pioneer Your Own Path & How Rob Beat Stage 4 Lung Cancer
How aware are you of your own mindset? Do you believe that it can impact other aspects of your life?
My next guest, Rob Harsh, is all about the adventure mindset – and this way of thinking has helped him conquer some pretty tough challenges. Rob is the Founder, Chief Adventurer and Coach for Awakened Adventures. And for the past 20 years he has lead people in business, outdoor adventures, and personal growth.
However, in 2016, Rob was diagnosed with cancer. Listen in today to hear Rob’s incredible story of healing and transformation.
''I changed my mindset and looked at the world through the eyes of possibility.'' - Rob Harsh Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- The unique approach Rob took after he was told that he had stage 4 lung cancer. [6:56]
- Rob’s encouraging advice for others who have received a diagnosis of cancer. [14:31]
- How spirituality plays a role in healing, and why it may evolve along your journey. [20:45]
- What it means to surrender, and how surrendering brings you peace. [24:39]
Links and Resources
- Connect with Rob at online at Awakened Adventures
- Eric Weihenmayer
- Tony Robbins
- Connect with the Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie