#28: Loving Yourself Naked, Winning the Sugar Game and Sustainable Energy with Holistic Practitioner and Life Coach Renee Heigel
This interview is going to put a big smile on your face!
I’m excited to be chatting with long time friend, Renee Heigel. Renee is a holistic practitioner, speaker, life coach and Founder of Love Yourself Naked, which has helped thousands of men and women from around the world transform their lives.
How in the heck can loving yourself naked transform your life? Don’t worry, this isn’t some short term approach to self gratification 😉
Loving Yourself Naked is about living a life that is wild, authentic, and real. It’s about waking yourself up and living courageously from the inside out, so you can transform your body, your business, and the world around you.
I met Renee years ago, and have watched her journey with great admiration, so I’m honored and excited to share this inspiring interview session. Renee and I cover a bunch of topics including, health & longevity, addictive behaviors, improving your energy levels, and how to step into your fear so you can get unstuck and start living the life you truly deserve.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- Renee starts off by describing how her son makes her a better version of herself – FRONT ROW TIP: Try sliding down astroturf hills on cardboard!
- Find out how Renee broke out of her shell and overcame her biggest fears
- How to defeat your self-limiting beliefs and achieve your biggest goals
- The balance between being scared and getting fired up to build your business
- How to create a physical environment that will empower the rest of your day – FRONT ROW TIP: Less stuff, more sticky notes!
- The impact that clean space can have on your creativity
- What does it mean to Love Yourself Naked?
- Why you need to love yourself before you can love others
- Discover why 90% of people (even myself) suffer from addiction
- Find out what ultimate wellness looks like
- What the heck are your adrenals and why are they important to curing your energy crisis
- Learn how to treat adrenal fatigue and get charged back up
- Winning the sugar game so you can find peace, health and longevity
- Why visualizing your death could actually help you live in the present
- The importance of mindfulness and meditation
- Parting advice – consume more books, turn off your tv, and find ways to spark your creativity
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/