#94: Lost To Found In 90 Days with Rachel Adams Lee
We all want to lead happy and successful lives, but sometimes in the pursuit of success, we lose sight of what matters most.
So, do your actions line up with the person you really want to be? What could you eliminate that would add something to your life? What could you say “no” to that would bring more “yes’s” into your world?
Today I’m talking Rachel Adams Lee who is here to share how she transformed her life and found true happiness.
Rachel is the CEO & founder of Rachel Adams Group at Keller Williams Realty. She is currently ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in Placer and Sacramento counties. In 2015 and 2016 she was named “Wall Street Journal’s Top 1000 Agents” in the US.
Her team is anticipated to close $50 million in sales for the year 2017. When not actively selling homes, Rachel can be found traveling the US, coaching others on how to build a successful real estate team with a winning mindset.
She has a love for public speaking and enjoys seeing the positive affect her experience brings to others lives. While real estate is in her blood, her greatest joy comes from encouraging others to lead their best lives.
Rachel’s love for inspiring others, combined with her own unique and powerful journey, led her to create the “Lost to Found in 90 Days” book and program.''Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.'' - Rachel Adams Lee Click To Tweet
Here’s a Quick Breakdown of Our Chat…
- [07:00] Despite building a “successful” real estate business, she was completely miserable on the inside. Discover the mantra that shifted her thinking and allowed her to find true happiness.
- [12:20] Learn how to bounce back and find opportunity in life’s most difficult moments.
- [16:20] Are your actions in line with who you really want to become? Rachel shares her tips for leading a more intentional life!
- [24:20] Are you a self-proclaimed people pleaser? Rachel was, but not anymore! Learn the secret to balancing the “yes’s” and “no’s”.
- [30:50] Who are you surrounding yourself with? Rachel shares a friendly approach to editing your peer group and making sure the people you hang out with fully support your journey!
- [39:10] How to silence the noise, take a tech timeout and set clear work boundaries with your clients.
- [47:30] Catapult the life of your dreams with Rachel’s book Lost to Found in 90 Days.
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing , rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [BOOK] Lost to Found in 90 Days: Your Journey to Self-Discovery and Ultimate Happiness
- [PROGRAM] Lost to Found in 90 Days Program
- [SOCIAL Lady Leaders of Real Estate
- [SOCIAL] Rachel Adams Lee on Facebook
- [SOCIAL] Rachel Adams Lee on YouTube
Your Ratings and Reviews Matter!
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/