#132: #Positivity, Opening Doors, Hanging with Tony Robbins and the Right Place at the Right Time
What if you could be in the right place at the right time – all the time. Maybe you are, and you don’t even realize it!
According to my new friend, Phil Hellmuth, we are in that place, right now, and today he’ll tell us why. Phil is a world class poker player who has won a record 14 world championships at the World Series of Poker. He is also a family man, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author.
In this episode, Phil shares his story about making it to the top of the poker world and the many lessons he has learned along the way. He’ll also share some of the highlights of his new book #Positivity – a book that’s 15 years in the making, that he believes could help millions of people.''We are all in the right place at the right time, but most of us aren’t looking for it.'' - Phil Hellmuth Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How Phil’s mom had a profound influence on him and his siblings – and ways you can positively impact your own family. [7:58]
- Insights into the game of poker and what it takes to become a pro at the game. [14:34]
- What motivated Phil to write his new book, and why he believes it could help so many people. [25:04]
- Why forgiveness is critical to your well-being, and Phil’s amazing story of what happened in his life after he chose to forgive.
- A unique strategy to open more doors of opportunity that is available to you right now, if you are looking for it. [35:16]
Links and Resources
- #POSITIVITY: You Are Always In The Right Place At The Right Time
- Play Poker Like the Pros
- World Series of Poker
- Tony Robbins
- Tim Ferriss
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!