#129: The Miracle Morning for College Students
College can be a challenging time. You are officially on your own and free to make choices that could impact the rest of your life. So, what happens when you aren’t sure what it is that you are here on earth to do?
Our guest today is my friend, Natalie Janji. She is the author of The Miracle Morning for College Students. Natalie spent many of her college days battling anxiety and fear. She had very little clue as to her life’s true purpose – until she discovered Hal Elrod’s book, The Miracle Morning.
Today Natalie is living her life to the fullest and helping college students across the globe define and live out their own life’s purposes. According to Natalie, “we are always one book away from changing our lives”.‘’A lot of what I do today is driven by the question 'How can I leave the world better than I found it?’’’ - Natalie Janji Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Interesting insights into honoring your past and making a difference in the future. [9:28]
- Learn more about the Facebook community Natalie started for college students who want to identify and pursue their true life’s passions. [11:22]
- Natalie shares her powerful story of how The Miracle Morning changed her life and provides tips to start your own daily morning routine. [15:45]
- What it means to live life in the Front Row and what it means to be on the sidelines. [22:42]
- How to find balance between remembering the past and moving into the future. [32:02]
Links and Resources
- The Miracle Morning for College Students: The Not-So-Obvious Secrets to Success in College and Life
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Pixar Movie Coco
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!