#136: Dream, Think, Do: Creating the Life You Want to Live
Do you have big dreams, yet feel too “stuck” in your current situation to go for them? What if you could do something small each day to reach them? My next guest believes you can.
Today I am talking with Mitch Matthews. Mitch is recognized as one of the world’s top success coaches and has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives and business leaders dream big and get results. He is a podcaster and author with a passion for teaching people how to turn their dreams into reality. He is also the co-founder of the Big Dream Gathering. And today, he’ll share some of his strategies with us.
According to Mitch, “When you start to give yourself permission to experiment, it opens up the possibilities.”''Live a life that makes people curious and grow up your kids weird.'' - Mitch Matthews Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Mitch’s take on what it truly means to find happiness and how to cultivate it. [9:56]
- How to bridge the gap between having a dream and taking the steps needed to pursue it. [14:59]
- The questions to ask yourself as you begin to move towards your life’s big dream. [17:25]
- Strategies and “experiments” you can use to discover your talents and interests with minimal risk. [25:40]
- Why starting small can ultimately lead to big things. [32:27]
Links and Resources
- Dream Job: Redefined: The New Rules for Creating a Career That Matters and Doing Work You Love
- Dream, Think, Do Podcast
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!