#49: The Miracle Morning for Parents with Mike McCarthy
Today I’m talking with Mike McCarthy about how to bring out the best in your kids and yourself.
Mike McCarthy is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder and CEO of the GoBundance Adventure Masterminding Group, co-author of the Miracle Morning for Parents and Families, co-creator of GratefulParent.com, investor in Tomoka Brewing Company, and is the Regional Owner for the Keller Williams Realty Greater Pennsylvania Region, which covers Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey.
One of Mike’s top priorities is spending time and traveling with his wife Lindsay, their son, Tyler and daughter, Ember.
In his spare time, he runs trails, kayaks, climbs mountains and brews his own beer. He loves to snowboard in the winter and during the summer months he’s climbed 24 of the 54 highest peaks in Colorado and has a lifetime goal to bag them all.
During today’s interview, Mike shares how he and his wife teamed up with Hal Elrod to write the book “The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families”. We also chat about how Mike overcame depression, the 5 pillars of GoBundance, giving our kids the best education, the Front Row Dads Retreat, and much more.''Find someone who doesn’t believe in themselves, and believe in them.'' - Mike McCarthy Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [05:41] The ah-ha moment that lead to writing “The Miracle Morning for Parents & Families”
- [11:02] What is the Miracle Morning?
- [12:56] What pulled Mike from depression and helped him grow his Keller Williams team to over 6,000 agents
- [22:29] The importance of surrounding yourself with the right tribe
- [24:34] The 6 pillars of the GoBundance tribe, which is a great checklist for your own life
- [32:25] The 6 things you can do with your kids in order to get the day started off right and live a charmed life
- [39:25] We get into a chat about education and the role we play as educators in our children’s lives
- [49:34] The Front Row Dads Retreat – The live event where you can learn to be a great dad!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
- Front Row Dads Retreat
- Finding Joe
- Beats For Tanner
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/