#145: Lessons in Feminine Power from the Meanest Women Alive
Do you ever feel like there’s something holding you back from achieving the level of success that you’d like? What if you already have everything that you need to reach the next level – but simply don’t realize it? It may be time to uncover your kick-assets.
My guest today is Linda Smith. Linda’s tenacity as a tough and highly successful lawyer earned her the title “Meanest Woman Alive”. And while she’s come out victorious in many high profile cases, she also has a deep passion for helping other women succeed.
In this episode, Linda talks candidly about the struggles women face. Plus she’ll share strategies on how women can use their feminine powers effectively. According to Linda “you don’t need to become a mini-man”.''I realized that to be successful in a male-dominated profession, being as good as the men was not good enough.'' - Linda Smith Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Why Linda believes that nothing has changed for women in the last 40 years, and the surprising stats to support her claim. [7:17]
- The one skill that is most important to the success of both men and women – and it’s not competence. [23:18]
- Strategies you can use to acquire this critical skill. [25:10]
- A “secret weapon” that women can use to advance (that they often don’t know about). [32:37]
Links and Resources
- The Meanest Woman Alive
- Connect with Linda on Facebook
- Smashing Glass & Kicking Ass: Lessons from The Meanest Woman Alive
- Presence: A Guide to Transforming Your Most Challenging Emotions
- Connect with the Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie