#155: Find Your Happy: Discover Your Master Vision Statement
Is it possible to live life in the front row when you have 65% lung capacity on a good day? According to my next guest, regardless of your circumstances, you can raise your standards. And she’s living proof.
In this episode, I’m talking with my friend, Klyn Elsbury. She was born with Cystic Fibrosis and, at age 31, is considered one of the oldest and fittest people with her mutation. Klyn is an author, keynote speaker, coach, and CEO. And she has appeared in over 100 publications including the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and Forbes magazine.
According to Klyn, “a bird sitting on a branch is never afraid of it breaking because her trust isn’t in the branch, but in her own wings.”''If I listened to the people who said I wouldn’t live past 20, I wouldn’t be here.'' - Klyn Elsbury Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Why mindset is so important, and Klyn’s strategy for getting yours right. [4:45
- How Klyn can accomplish as much as she does despite her health challenges, and how you can access her resources. [8:19]
- A method that Klyn uses to plan and execute both her everyday goals and as her big, hairy audacious goals. [16:57]
- Get inspired as Klyn recaps her darkest days and the defining moments that shaped her life. [22:30]
Links and Resources
- I AM ____: The Untold Story of Success
- Entrepreneurs Organization
- Five Feet Apart (movie)
- I AM (movie) with Tom Shadyac
- Florida Georgia Line
- Post Malone
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie