#38: The Art of Charm with Jordan Harbinger: Selecting Great Coaches & Turning Hobbies Into 8-Figure Empires
I’m super excited for today’s episode, because I’m taking with my friend, Jordan Harbinger.
Jordan is an American lawyer turned Social Dynamics expert and Entrepreneur. He’s the owner and co-founder of The Art of Charm, which is a dating and relationships coaching company – as well as a top 50 podcast on iTunes – which he’s been hosting for over 8 years now.
Jordan’s company, The Art of Charm, holds bootcamps and coaching sessions for men that want to learn the elements of emotional intelligence to become more confident, charismatic, and all-around better versions of themselves. Jordan’s business sense, extensive knowledge of the industry and contemporary approach to teaching make him one of the best and most sought after coaches in the world.
Jordan has spent several years abroad in Europe and the developing world, including South America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and speaks several languages. He has also worked for various governments and NGOs overseas, traveled through war-zones and been kidnapped – twice. He’ll tell you; the only reason he’s still alive and kicking is because of his ability to talk his way into (and out of), just about any type of situation.
During today’s interview, Jordan gives us the low down on what’s good in his life, and how The Art of Charm grew from a hobby to an 8-figure empire. We also chat about goal setting, selecting great coaches, friendships, finding purpose in your life, and so much more.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [06:27] Find out what’s good in Jordan’s life including the strength of his online community
- [09:34] Jordan shares one of his favorite success stories
- [11:45] Why he’s not too future focused and chooses to take action now
- [13:05] Why Jordan continues to pursue coaching at the top of his game
- [17:52] Find out how to amplify your strengths and fix your weaknesses
- [20:49] Jordan’s most transformative moment during the growth of AoC
- [24:30] Discover the AoC business model
- [26:10] What makes someone a great friend?
- [32:34] Thoughts on finding life’s purpose
- [35:47] Jordan reveals how he celebrates life
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/