#146: Creating Conversations that Earn Respect, Grab Attention and Build Relationships
What does the phrase “dig a well before you’re thirsty” mean to you? Many people have used this phrase, but according to my next guest, Jordan Harbinger, most people don’t expect to ever be “thirsty”.
Jordan, a former Wall Street attorney and world traveller, spent many years as the host of the popular podcast, The Art of Charm. Today, he hosts his own podcast called The Jordan Harbinger Show.
Throughout his career, Jordan has always made it a priority to generously give to others without expecting anything in return. He recently discovered the power of his generosity after he had to leave his former podcast show and start over.“Every characteristic that a person has is a learnable, teachable skill. That’s true 99% of the time.” - @JordanHarbinger Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- The importance of building relationships – and how this helped Jordan “reboot” his business after his departure from The Art of Charm podcast. [7:45]
- The surprising approach Jordan uses during his interviews, and why it’s successful. [10:12]
- How to balance treating people with respect while guarding your time. [20:00]
- The value of doing the right thing, even if it takes a long time to reap the rewards. [26:36]
Links and Resources
- The Harbinger Show
- Six-Minute Networking
- Hal Elrod
- Best Year Ever Blueprint
- Impact Theory with Thom Bilyeu
- Look to the Sky
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie