#42: Unleashing Greatness and Shattering Self-Limiting Beliefs with Ironman John Kane
Today I’m talking with someone I admire, respect and love…my best buddy….Mr. John Kane. He’s been a friend for over 20 years and is a founding member of the Front Row Foundation.
Professionally, John is a Director of Sales Development at Vector Marketing Corporation and has spent the past 18 years engaged in supporting the personal and professional growth of people. The focus of his work has been in recognition and incentive based programs, event planning, team building, program development and training. He has a unique ability to create lasting relationships and is known for seeing the best in people and situations, so they everyone comes together to win. He is loved by many, because he’s given to so many.
During today’s interview, we talk about John’s decision to participate as an Ironman triathlete and the lessons he learned along the way. We also talk about transformations, dark moments & self-limiting beliefs, unleashing greatness, fundraising, community, and making lasting connections with others.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [11:13] Transformations and moving into the front row of life
- [16:52] John describes what makes the Front Row Foundation unique and how it’s serving the world
- [24:15] Find out about his life changing Ironman journey
- [32:17] Why fundraising can align with things you love to do
- [34:55] Why we don’t do anything great by ourselves
- [40:13] How to overcoming dark moments and shatter self-limiting beliefs
- [47:38] Find out what John treasures the most from his Ironman experience
- [58:44] How he fundraised $25,000 in 10 days and the prize you could win if you beat that record!
- [01:01:58] Being intentional about connecting with people
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/