#61: Your Best Year Ever with Jon Berghoff
What does your best year ever look like? In 12 month from now, if things were exactly as you wish, what would be different? How can we accelerate our individual and collective evolution? How can we manage our emotions and develop mental resilience? My guest today says, “Our questions are fateful” and we ask some HUGE questions that can shape the future in some very exciting ways.
For those who don’t already know who Jonny B is…
Jon serves as co-founder and Managing Partner of the Flourishing Leadership Institute. He previously served as the head of sales for the direct sales team at Vitamix Corporation, where revenues grew by 400% in less than 4 years, and their team expanded from 175 to 600+ members. His work on Appreciative Leadership, Emotionally Intelligent Negotiating and Influence has brought him to Australia, Japan, UK, and South America. Jon is in high demand, known for his authenticity and highly engaging style of creating powerful learning experiences for participants.
Jon also serves on the Board for the Front Row Foundation, is my partner with the Dads Retreat and Speaker Trainer Experience. He along with our friend Hal Elrod, co-hosts the Best Year Ever Blueprint. Over the past 3 years, I’ve watched people from all over the world make massive shifts in their lives as a result of being at this event (myself included). I asked Jon if we could take a look behind the scenes at how he designs this event and why people are so impacted after just 3 days.
If you are going to BYEB, you’ll love this call — consider it a preview/training call!''We can’t just talk about being purpose driven. We have to actually do it.'' - Jon Berghoff Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [11:30] What questions did Jon ask and what guiding principles were used to create such an experiential event? *you can use as a guide for your own personal and business planning
- [22:40] Jon shares two powerful stories which provide perfect examples for you to model
- [26:43] How can your business do GOOD and do WELL? (ie. Be profitable & give to the world in huge positive ways)
- [32:15] What does it mean to say, “the truest value comes from the unknown relationships that are yet to be formed”?
- [34:42] An effective strategy to get the most out of the Best Year Ever Blueprint event or ANY event you attend
- [38:01] How Jon answers my question “What are the images (ie. vision) you see for the event?” If you’re going or have not idea what BYEB is, his answer will still melt your face off 🙂
- [41:48] Discover one small step you can take TODAY to start creating your best year ever
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- Tonya Rineer (BYEB Alum)
- Josh Painters Video Talking about Jayden
- Jaydens Front Row Experience
- Reserve your seat at BestYearEverLive.com
- [BOOK] Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- Design & Facilitation Partner for the 4th Global Forum, Discovering Flourishing Enterprise
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/