#134: Turning Moments Into Memories: How to Never Lose a Connection or Customer
You work hard to attract new clients to your business, but what are you doing to keep them? Do you have a solid strategy for customer retention?
According to my next guest, Joey Coleman, this is an area where many businesses fall short. Joey is an entrepreneur, author, and keynote speaker who has helped startups and small businesses, non-profits, government entities, and even fortune 500 companies build loyal, lifelong customers.
In this episode, Joey shares his insights into how customer turnover impacts a company. Plus, he gives us tips from his new book that you can begin implementing right now to improve the experience of your own customers.''Between 20 and 70% of new customers will decide to quit doing business with you before they reach the 100th day anniversary.'' - Joey Coleman Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Fascinating statistics and information on the one thing that affects every business, yet no one wants to talk about. [18:05]
- An extremely effective way to increase customer retention – that you probably never thought of. [20:35]
- Why it’s important for all of us to expose ourselves to different experiences and ideas, even those that are outside our comfort zone. [28:05]
- Joey shares a favorite idea from the book that is changing the way businesses view their customers. [36:15]
- How one entrepreneur, who sells online courses, implemented Joey’s ideas and reduced his refund rate to a staggering 1.07% (well below the average refund rate of 20% in the industry). [38:53]
Links and Resources
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Jayson Gaignard
- Best Year Ever Blueprint [LIVE] Experience
- Ryan Holiday
- Mr. Thank You
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!