#138: Amplify Yourself: Lessons for Stepping Up, Standing Out and Making An Impact
What does living in the Front Row of life look like to you? If you aren’t there yet, what can you do to get there? For my next guest, putting on a bright yellow tux is a not-so-subtle daily reminder of his duty to make a mark on this world.
Today, I’m talking to my new friend, Jesse Cole (AKA the Yellow Tux Guy). Jesse is the owner of the unconventional and extremely popular baseball team, the Savannah Bananas. He works every day to create amazing experiences for fans and for his employees.
In this episode, Jesse gives us so many nuggets of wisdom on how to live life in the Front Row, treat others kindly, stay engaged in the moment, and so much more. According to Jesse, “Whoever you are – amplify yourself.”''I want to inspire people to stand up and be the best version of themselves.'' - Jesse Cole Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- The mistake that so many new entrepreneurs make when they first start out. [11:37]
- Why gratitude plays such an important role in Jesse’s daily life – and practical strategies to incorporate gratitude into your own life. [18:04]
- Great advice from Jesse on building a strong team that shares your values. [22:56]
- Tips to create a buzz about your platform in a balanced and meaningful way. [27:22]
Links and Resources
- Connect with Jesse on Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube
- Find Your Yellow Tux: How to Be Successful by Standing Out
- The Savannah Bananas
- Bright Colored Tuxedos
- Simon Sinek TED talk
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8am)
- John Israel (Mr. Thank You)
- Joey Coleman
- The Five-Hour Workday: Live Differently, Unlock Productivity, and Find Happiness
- The Greatest Showman
- P.T. Barnum
- Jason Mraz: Have It All
- Front Row Family Summit
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!