#66: Mental Resiliency, Loving Lag Time & Front Row Poetry with Author Jenna Bayne
What bold move can you make today?
What does “being yourself 100%” look like?
What would life be like if you focused on your value, rather than your flaws?
What if you could appreciate what you have before you you strive to get more?
In this episode, I’m talking with one-of-a-kind author, Life Strategist and Master of Hugs, Jenna Bayne, about how to celebrate the magic moments, live in the present and seize life’s biggest opportunities!
I’ve heard people say, “Jenna is the size of a mouse but has the heart of a lion.” So true. She is a genuine and loving friend to those who come into her world and her passion for maximizing human potential is the basis for everything that she does.
Jenna is the author and creator of Bayne Books which is a books series that combines an educational component of personal growth and development with the entertaining component of poetry. She is known for being the “Next Dr. Seuss”.
Her most recent work – I am Part of Nature – is an affirmation book intended to appreciate the magnificence of the body and how to show up for it the way it shows up for you. I’ve read this with my 7-year old and it’s awesome.
In today’s inspiring conversation, Jenna relives the obstacles she had to overcome with her own body image and how she is now helping others do the same. We talk about overcoming criticism, building mental resilience, how your brain learns, and why it’s essential to love the lag time between the not yet and the no longer.''The universe will only give you the opportunity if you’re ready for it.'' - Jenna Bayne Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [04:49] How to celebrate the magic moments, live in the present and seize life’s biggest opportunities!
- [10:05] The 3 life-guiding principles to maximizing your full potential.
- [13:34] How your brain learns and why this is so important to your personal growth and development.
- [14:37] Loving the lag time between the not yet and the no longer.
- [16:46] The single most important question you can ask to move past criticism and overcome any obstacle.
- [19:00] Jenna shares some inspiring stories and explains what it’s like being a life strategist for teens.
- [29:39] A powerful strategy for building mental resilience.
- [35:47] Jenna relives her Front Row moment with Hal Elrod.
- [46:12] What is it that makes you feel cared for?
- [48:45] Jenna shares a poem that will help you conquer your biggest fears!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [SITE] JennaBayne.com
- [BOOK] I am Part of Nature
- [EMAIL] BayneBooks@gmail.com
- [SITE] 1Life Fully Lived
- [COURSE] My 1Life Roadmap
- [SITE] BestYearEverLive.com
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/