#123: The 1 Thing, Gravitating Towards Givers & Thinking Big
Do you feel overwhelmed by all the “stuff” that you need to do? Did you know that with a few simple strategies, you can achieve more than you ever thought possible?
Today, I’m talking with my friend, Jay Papasan. Jay is a best-selling author who is also the Vice President and Executive Editor at Keller Williams International. His book, The ONE Thing with co-author Gary Keller, has sold more than 8 million copies and is on my top 10 favorite books shelf.
In this episode, Jay shares details about his own climb to success plus useful tips that you can use to think bigger and accomplish more. According to Jay, “So much happens when you just start.”‘’Every time we think we are thinking big, we find out we can think bigger.’’ - Jay Papasan Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- A unique perspective on how to create positive changes in your life. [14:06]
- Gain valuable insights into how transformation actually takes place. [17:59]
- Ways to find balance when setting big goals. [24:32]
- How to go from feeling overwhelmed to accomplished in just three short minutes. [28:12]
- Why you shouldn’t choose your path just for money. [35:10]
- And much more…
About Jay Papasan
Jay Papasan is a bestselling author that serves as vice president and executive editor at Keller Williams Realty International, the world’s largest real estate company.
He is also vice president of KellerINK, co-owner of Keller Capital, and co-owner, alongside his wife Wendy, of Papasan Properties Group with Keller Williams Realty in Austin, Texas.
His most recent work with Gary Keller on The ONE Thing has sold over one million copies worldwide and garnered more than 400 appearances on national bestseller lists, including #1 on The Wall Street Journal’s hardcover business list and has been translated into 30 different languages.
In a recent article posted on the Huffington Post, he was named as one of The Top 5 Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017.
Links and Resources
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!
- Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength
- Go For the Goal: A Champion’s Guide To Winning In Soccer And Life
- Front Row Dads Retreat
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!