#26 Foster Kid to Financial Freedom, The Power of No & BOLO with Author Honoree Corder
Today I’m talking with my great friend Honoree Corder. She is the author of over a dozen books including Vision to Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum Results. Her mission is to inspire others to turn their vision and dreams into life’s reality through her writing, speaking and coaching.
She is also a partner in the Miracle Morning book series and you’ll soon be seeing “The Miracle Morning for Writers” and “The Miracle Morning for Parents”. For those not familiar with The Miracle Morning, it is an amazing book by one of my best buddies Hal Elrod. Already available are the “The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers”, “The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents”, and “The Miracle Morning for Salespeople”.
Oh, by the way, Honoree broke a WORLD RECORD running a marathon when she was ten years old! What?!
This show is packed with tons of information about how Honoree shares her gifts to the world and lives an epic life.
*Enjoying the show? For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by Subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Here’s a quick breakdown…
- Honoree’s story of living in a foster home and how she built a life of being financially free
- Beliefs that held her back and beliefs that caused massive success
- The Power of No
- How Honoree’s partnership with Hal Elrod of The Miracle Morning
- How running taught Honoree to go to the front row
- Advice for delegating when you don’t have the money to do so
- What surprises Honoree when she looks back at her life
- Value of telling someone what you love about them
Links and resources:
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/