#139: Conscious Magic: Living In Wonder Through a Deepened Sense of Purpose, Passion and Intentionality
Imagine a place where you could step into your deepest, most spiritual and creative self. A place where you discover parts of your being that, until now, were unknown. Sounds kind of mystical, right?
Today, I’m speaking with Harry Sherwood, my friend and co-founder of Consciously.org. Harry cares deeply about wellness, passion, and purposeful living. He has traveled the world studying with yogis and monks. And he has spent countless hours studying and teaching others about meditation, holistic health, and learning to love life.
In this episode, we’ll explore Harry’s journey into living each day with a conscious awareness. Plus, he’ll share valuable steps we can all take to experience our own higher level of reality.''90% of all people find their spiritual path on a stretcher.’’ - Harry Sherwood Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- The MAGIC steps to becoming your personal best. [9:19]
- Things that can get in the way of you finding out who you really are, and how to get past them. [13:42]
- How a change in diet impacts so many other areas of your life. [16:20]
- The difference between your thoughts and your being. [25:39]
- Strategies you can use to start transforming your life today. [30:48]
Links and Resources
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!