#109: Overcoming Any Fear with Hal Elrod
We all struggle with fear at some point or another. But when that feeling of fear goes unchecked, it can take on a life of it’s own and can dictate how we live our lives. Maybe it’s stepping into that gym for the first time, or gaining control of your personal finances, or speaking in front of a room of strangers. Whatever it may be, if there was a way to get past it, how might that change your life?
In this episode, I’m speaking with my best friend and best-selling author of the Miracle Morning book series, Hal Elrod. In our conversation, we discuss his own life-altering experiences (including his recent battle with Cancer), and how these incredible moments have shaped who he is and how he chooses to live life.
Hal reminds us that there is nothing to fear, because you cannot fail, you can only learn, grow and become better than you’ve ever been before.
In this conversation, Hal shares practical strategies that you can apply to your own life to create your best year ever. And speaking of which… if you want to learn from Hal in-person, I invite you to join us at this year’s Best Year Ever Blueprint [LIVE] experience in San Diego, CA.
Click here to learn how you can join me, Hal and 300+ members of the Miracle Morning community (THIS WEEK) for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Hal shares highlights from his “UFC 217” experience as a Front Row recipient—the best parts were not what you’d expect. [8:16]
- Learn how to separate yourself from your deepest fears and become better than you’ve ever been before. [19:55]
- Learn how to accept life before it happens—this is the single most important principle that has allowed Hal to overcome such difficult life experiences. [23:53]
- Knowing how to be there for others can be challenging—find out how to be supportive to family, friends, & loved ones who are going through adversity. [34:45]
- What matters the most to you in life? Are you living in alignment with your answers? [40:45]
- The importance of self-love and being grateful for who you are and who you can become [49:22]
- And much more…
About Hal Elrod
Hal Elrod is on a mission to Elevate the Consciousness of Humanity, One Morning at a Time. And as the author of one of the highest rated books on all of Amazon, “The Miracle Morning”
At age 20, Hal was hit head on by a drunk driver at 70 mph, died for 6 minutes, and woke up after 6 days in a coma to find that he had 11 broken bones, permanent brain damage, and doctors said he would probably never walk again.
Not only did Hal walk, he went on to run a 52-mile ultra-marathon, become a hall of fame business achiever, international Keynote Speaker, success coach, multiple time #1 bestselling author.
Links and Resources
- The Best Year Ever Blueprint [LIVE] experience
- The Miracle Morning book series
- Front Row Foundation
- The Family Board Meeting
- Front Row Factor Episode #50 with Jim Sheils
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!