#3: Perspective, Mindfulness, & Peak Performance with Mindfulness Coach Julianna Raye
I’m not much of a bragger, but my guest today – Julianna Raye – opened for Don Henley. And she went from being this amazing professional musician to an even more amazing mindfulness coach, helping executives, business leaders, and TV personalities get in tune with themselves.
She’s been teaming up with cool people in business and leadership to create programs online that will teach mindfulness and clarity in a way that is accessible and, in her words “easily digestible”. She talks openly about how you can use very specific strategies to reduce stress and heighten your creativity.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to label and regulate your emotions with the right vocabulary
- How to have more peak activities, that is – activities that inspire you to produce more
- How to keep your life in perspective and your eyes on the front row
- The three core teachings of mindfulness training
- One particular strategy you can implement today (you’ll start noticing changes in a few hours!)
Stay tuned for the EPIC BRAINMELTING CONCLUSION where she unleashes some of her mindfulness tricks on us.
Juliana’s Website www.freemeditationlesson.com. Take advantage of her free webinars and guided meditation!
If you like this episode and want to take things even further by connecting with other rockstars like you, your invited you to join the Front Row Community on Facebook (FrontRowFriends.com.) This is the spot where amazing people come together to share ideas, ask for support and elevate one another.
If you have suggestions or feedback on the show, drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.