#113: Boss Moms, Inside Jokes, Building Community & Course Creation with Dana Malstaff
Are you trying to build your business in a meaningful and financially rewarding way? Do you know how to start conversations, network, and take the right steps to get your name and/or brand out into the world? If you could use some help in these areas, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss.
Today, I’m talking with my friend Dana Malstaff. As the CEO and founder of Boss Mom™, Dana is passionate and committed to teaching other moms how to grow their businesses and raise families at the same time. And even if you’re not a Mom raising kids, I promise you’re still going to gain a ton of entrepreneurial wisdom from this conversation.
How did Dana grow the Boss Mom™ brand from 0 to a 6 figure business within her first year of launching? How did she manage to get 10,000 students enrolled in her online courses and build a thriving online community with 20,000+ active members? During our conversation, you’re going to find out the steps she took and how to apply it to your own life.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Learn how to get the most out of any event you attend and create lasting impressions with the people you meet in the process. [8:50]
- Simple and effective strategies for eliminating your insecurities in different situations. [17:05]
- Dana teaches you how to move towards the things that yield the most reward. [24:30]
- She shares the clever strategies she used to grow her Facebook following to over 21K in less than a year—strategies you can apply to your own online presence. [30:00]
- Why it’s so important for your kids to see you follow your passion in life. [37:40]
- Recognize when it’s the right time to develop a course about your area of expertise—and the steps to do it. [41:30]
About Dana Malstaff
Dana Malstaff is the CEO and Founder of Boss Mom. She is a mother, author, speaker, business strategist, podcaster, blind spot reducer, and movement maker. She launched the Boss Mom brand with her first book Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro and quickly grew to a six-figure business within a year.
Now she has over 10,000 students in various courses helping women all over the world raise their businesses and babies at the same time. She believes that pursuing our passions and building our dreams while including our children in the process, is the best way to build thriving businesses and families, and that ultimately we need to show our children that doing what we love can be financially viable.
Links and Resources
- Boss Mom
- Boss Mom Facebook Group
- Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro
- Learn how Dana runs her business & team through Trello
- The Boss Mom Blog/Podcast
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Best Year Ever Blueprint [LIVE] experience
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!