#141: Breaking World Records: Finding the Courage to Move Towards Your Biggest Dreams, and Inspiring Millions Along the Way
What could you achieve if you really focused your energy on it? If what you want most feels a little out of reach, or you aren’t even sure where to begin, then my next guest is sure to inspire and motivate you.
On the show today, I’m speaking with my new friend, Colin O’Brady. Colin was a high school and college athlete who experienced a tragic accident. He was told he would never walk again. Despite this news, he set a goal for himself to compete in a triathlon. And what happened next is beyond amazing!
Tune in to hear about Colin’s incredible experience, the records he has broken, and about his next quest to break a world record – it’s happening right now, and YOU can be a part of it.''As humans, we have so much potential inside of us – untapped potential that we don’t always access.'' - Colin O’Brady Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Learn about Colin’s latest record-breaking adventure and how he plans to accomplish it. [4:32]
- Why setting a tangible goal and working towards it each day can change the course of your life. [18:01]
- Strategies for turning your negative thoughts into empowering thoughts. [21:59]
- How to use the inevitability of death to inspire greater achievements in life. [28:40]
Links and Resources
- Colin O’Brady
- Colin O’Brady – 50HP
- Connect with Colin O’Brady on Instagram or YouTube
- Colin O’Brady TED Talk
- Connect with the Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie