#92: Peace is a Choice with Life Coach Christine Khetarpal
When was the last time you had to face a really difficult decision? One that you knew could change the trajectory of your life.
If you’ve ever struggled to find the answers, trust me, you’re not alone. But there’s good news! Where you are today, does not have to be where you are tomorrow. Ready to find the clarity you’ve been searching for?
For over 25 years, my friend and today’s guest, Christine Khetarpal, has been passionate about helping her clients make clear, confident choices that emerge them into a life they love and deserve.
As a Certified Life Coach, Christine’s practice, Emerge Now Coaching focuses on guiding men and women through the process of deciding, “Should I stay or leave my marriage?”
Christine personally knows the impact of putting off a difficult decision. After spending over 5 years living in fear of making the “wrong” decision, experiencing stress-related health issues like shingles and continuing to hang on to hope that things will eventually get better on their own, she now realizes that hope by itself is wonderful, but the real key is making powerful choices and taking courageous action.
Christine’s message to you is “Peace is a choice. And by standing in your power to choose, you can start to make choices that will guide you towards living your life in the front row.”''Peace is about not having stress and relaxing in the moment.'' - Christine Khetarpal Click To Tweet
Here’s a Quick Breakdown of Our Chat…
- Why peace is a choice, even during life’s most challenging moments.
- Christine shares her story and explains how she used peace to find happiness in her own life.
- What does peace really mean?
- Learn what E.M.E.R.G.E stands for, so you can gain new perspective and positively transform your life.
- Need to overcome an incredibly hard decision? Find out when it may be time to hire a coach who can lead you through life’s most challenging moments.
- Discover 3 questions you can ask to become a better communicator in any relationship.
- What to do when you’re contemplating your commitment to something important in life.
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing , rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [SITE] Emerge Now Coaching
- [SITE] Michel Port’s Speaker Training Experiences
- [SITE] NEDA
- [BOOK] Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
- [BOOK] The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
- [BOOK] The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- [SONG] OneRepublic – I Lived
- [EVENT] Front Row Foundation Summit
Your Ratings and Reviews Matter!
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/