#46: Expectation Hangovers & Bringing Romance Back To Bed with Christine Hassler
Meet Christine Hassler — she has your cure for Expectation Hangovers!
Christine is a life coach, speaker, podcaster and best-selling author, who is transforming lives and helping people discover their passion, pursue their dreams, and make an impact on the world.
Her newest book Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love and Life is the guidebook for how to treat disappointment on the emotional, mental, behavioral and spiritual levels.
During today’s interview, Christine shares how she broke free from depression and has since been able to lead a truly fulfilling life. We discuss a variety of topics including expectation hangovers, goal setting, the “Zone of Genius”, forgiveness, gratitude, evening routines, the spiritual practice of Tantra, and so much more!''Create agreements, not expectations'' - @ChristinHassler Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [07:38] How she shattered self-limiting beliefs and liberated herself from depression
- [18:22] How to find the sweet spot and avoid the expectation hangover
- [22:48] Creating space for your goals so you can have your best year yet!
- [24:50] Taking your business and life to the next level by nurturing your “Zone of Genius”
- [29:23] Using the “Temper Tantrum Technique” to release anger and reconnect with your passion
- [33:21] Discover the true meaning of forgiveness so you can start healing your wounds
- [40:13] Finding gratitude for the little things in life
- [44:55] Evening routines and bringing the romance back to bed
- [43:48] The spiritual practice of Tantra and reconnecting with the essence of who you are
- [50:05] The beauty that comes with life after death
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- Over It And On With It Podcast
- Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life
- Bali Retreat
- Dawn Cartwright
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/