#157: Use Me & Amaze Me: Stories of Living a Front Row Life
What are the ways that you strive to live life in the front row? Is service to others one of them?
Today I am talking with my good friend, Chris Hunt. Chris isn’t an author, speaker, or public figure – but he is a guy who embodies a front row life. He’s the regional VP of a marketing company who shows up day in and day out to serve others. In fact, I got to know Chris through one of his many acts of service.
In this episode we’ll talk about what it truly means to be a moment maker for others. And we’ll dive deeper into Chris’s daily prayer “use me and amaze me.”
''Greed is difficult to self-diagnose, but easy to see in others.'' - Chris Hunt Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Simple acts of service that you could do to open doors to more meaningful connections with others. [10:35]
- Tools and ideas that Chris used to move from the back to the front row of his life. [18:58]
- Why giving is so important, and practical ways that you can develop this habit at any level. [23:59]
- What the Front Row Family Summit is all about and why you need to be there. [35:05]
Links and Resources
- Connect with Chris Hunt on Facebook
- Tony Robbins – Date with Destiny
- Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You
- Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie