#122: Moving from Fear to Focus, Creating Your Future Regardless Of Your Past and Managing Life 5 Minutes At A Time
Have you ever felt so overwhelmed by your circumstances that it’s difficult to keep going? If so, then you are sure to find hope and inspiration from today’s guest.
In this episode, I’m talking with my friend, Carolyn Colleen Bostrack. Carolyn is a mother, author, speaker, coach, and Ph.D. But before achieving these incredible things, Carolyn found herself standing in a food line at the Salvation Army – scared and desperate.
Today she will share her story with us, including strategies she used to push past some of the most difficult challenges in life – moment by moment.
''I knew in that moment I needed to create a positive action to change the future for my daughter.'' - Carolyn Colleen Bostrack Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Learn more about Carolyn’s story and her thoughts on overcoming difficulties. [6:11]
- A simple, yet incredibly effective method for pushing forward in life even when it feels like you can’t. [13:01]
- How to move beyond your past to focus on creating the future that you desire. [24:00]
- The value of discovering your life’s purpose, and what can happen if you don’t. [30:37]
- And much more…
About Carolyn Colleen Bostrack
Carolyn Colleen (Bostrack) was born and raised in the Midwest.
Carolyn’s life story is one of personal and professional transformation.
From standing in a food line at the Salvation Army, to PhD, Carolyn’s life purpose is to provide hope and inspire people to move from fear into focus.
After being asked repeatedly to write about her experiences, Carolyn published her first book, FIERCE, which teaches people how to transform their lives in the face of adversity, 5 minutes at a time.
Carolyn is a passionate about being a great mom of 3, keynote speaker, and building sustainable programs for quality cancer care as the program manager of a Midwestern cancer center.
Links and Resources
- F.I.E.R.C.E: Transform your life in the face of adversity, 5 minutes at a time!
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Amy Cuddy TED Talk – Fake It Till You Make It
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Summit
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!