#156: Do A Day: Are you Playing to Win, or Not to Lose?
Have you ever experienced extreme anxiety or tried to “fix” a loved one who is going through it? According to my next guest, the words we say can actually make the situation worse.
Today I’m chatting with my friend, Bryan Falchuk. Bryan is a best-selling author, life coach, and speaker who spent much of his life struggling with anxiety and obesity. After experiencing an “aha” moment, Bryan was able to break from his pattern, enjoy wellness, and share what he’s learned with others.
His work has been published in the LA Times, Chicago Tribune, and Inc. Magazine. Bryan has helped countless people transform their lives and I can’t wait to share this episode with you.
''We all have a reason to be here, so what do you do with it?'' - Bryan Falchuk Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How debilitating anxiety can feel and the impact it had on Bryan’s life. [12:09]
- Bryan’s breakthrough moment and his advice for anyone who’s ready to make a change. [15:12]
- Why logic and rationalization don’t work when you are dealing with someone experiencing high stress levels. [27:00]
- How you can get a special price and signed copy of Bryan’s best-selling book, Do A Day: How to Live a Better Life Every Day. [44:19]
Links and Resources
- Do A Day: How to Live a Better Life Every Day
- Watch his TEDx talks
- Sarah Beckman’s book Alongside and her Front Row Factor Episode
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie