#144: Look To The Sky: Lessons Learned from Superheroes about Hope, Taking Action & Meaningful Moments
When was the last time someone asked you how your heart is today? Have you ever been asked that question?
This was one of several intriguing topics I discussed with today’s guest, Brett Culp. Brett is an acclaimed filmmaker and keynote speaker who spent many years as a wedding and personal cinematographer for Hollywood celebrities, royalty, and other high-profile figures.
Today, Brett creates his own form of art through documentaries, including Look to the Sky. This is an amazing film that has not only inspired my family, but others in the Front Row Community, including Hal Elrod.
''Hope is not based on what happened in the past. Hope is an unwavering belief that there is something good ahead.'' - Brett Culp Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- After years of capturing high-profile events and weddings, Brett shares how he overcame his fears and developed the courage to create his own art, and how you can too. [8:28]
- Learn about Brett’s latest documentary film, and why it has inspired hope and action in so many people. [11:31]
- Gain a deeper understanding of leadership and how to inspire others to step up. [27:09]
- Brett shares a very valuable technique that you can use to truly capture your most precious moments on video. [45:24]
Links and Resources
- Connect with Brett on his website, via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
- Pick up the companion series for Look to the Sky on Amazon
- Support Brett’s non-profit The Rising Hero Project
- Hal Elrod
- Connect with the Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie