150: Fighting For The Future: How to Live, Learn and Grow Through Heart Centered Service
Dying is something that you can’t stop. But according to today’s guest, living is a choice. Would you agree?
On this episode of the Front Row Factor, I’m talking with my new friend, Brannon Beliso. Brannon is an 8th degree black belt, author, speaker, and the founder of One Martial Arts. He approaches everything from pain and suffering to leadership with humility and gratitude.
Brannon has devoted his life to helping people live out their best lives. And today, he is here to share his timeless wisdom with us.
''I don’t believe in discipline. I believe in empowering people with self-discipline.'' - Brannon Beliso Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How to embrace pain and suffering, and why this is important. [15:07]
- Ways to heal from the hardships of your past. [20:20]
- Identifying your unique gift and how to share it with the world. [27:30]
- Recognizing your biggest strength as a parent and what it looks like. [35:30]
- The most valuable qualities of a strong leader. [41:47]
Links and Resources
- Live Learn Grow: Lessons of a Reluctant Tiger
- TED Talk: Happy on Purpose
- Best Year Ever [LIVE] Experience
- Simon Sinek
- The Family Board Meeting
- Brene Brown TED Talk
- Extreme Ownership
- Good to Great
- Front Row Episode #148
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie