#151: Brandy Salazar on Building Community and Creating Front Row Moments
Have you ever thought about creating a front row moment for someone? Would people show up to help if you asked them to?
On this episode, I am talking with my friend, Brandy Salazar. Brandy is a member of the Front Row Family, a wife, mom, and friend to many. Today, she is going to share with us how she pulled together her resources and relationships to create an amazing front row moment for a little girl who is battling Leukemia.
This is an incredible story of compassion. And it is a great reminder of why it is so important to step up and show up for the people in your life.
''I learned at a young age, you can’t do this life alone. You either do it in competition or be genuinely all in for the success of others.’’ - Brandy Salazar Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How Brandy was able to create a front row moment for Addison with her favorite celebrity. [12:45]
- Why Brandy believes so many people showed up to help her create an amazing experience for this young girl, and how you can create your own strong network of supporters. [20:12]
- Reasons why community is so important and the one thing that can pull you away from a life of service. [29:40]
- How vibrations play a role in your life and strategies to help you operate at a level of high vibration. [34:04]
Links and Resources
- Legendary Couples with Kids
- Adam Levine of Maroon 5
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8am)
- The Mr. Thank You Project: A Journey to Elevate the Level of Gratitude on the Planet. One Card at a Time
- Darren Hardy
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Client Retention
- Scott Harrison, Charity: Water
- Jesse Itzler
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie