#69: Relationships Built Through Adventure, eCommerce, and Journaling with Brad Weimert
What are your core values?
In this episode, we have adventurer and entrepreneur Brad Weimert, talking about being deliberate with your path, making value-based decisions, and finding fulfillment in what you do.
My buddy Brad developed his entrepreneurial and marketing spirit from some incredibly rich life experiences.
At the age of 20, Brad began breaking national sales records as the #1 sales representative for a Direct Sales company and continued to do so year after year. In 2007, Brad decided to bike across the country, giving speeches to at-risk youth.
With strong roots in sales and entrepreneurship, Brad founded Easy Pay Direct; a payment gateway that has since been touted as the most critical tool on the market to facilitate high-level eCommerce and currently serves more than 60,000 merchants.
In today’s conversation, Brad shares valuable insights on building relationships through unique experiences, how structure facilitates flexibility, and the complexity of people. We talk about his adventures, the path to Easy Pay Direct, and the power of witnessing people.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [03:25] How to develop an American Ninja Warrior mindset so you can push through life’s biggest obstacles!
- [08:07] Pulling adventure into business and how this helps build relationships.
- [10:00] Discover the path to deeper relationships through difficult conversations.
- [17:25] How Brad built Easy Pay Direct by listening to his customers and making value based decisions.
- [24:50] How to find alignment and create structure so you can wake up and love what you do every day.
- [25:50] The journaling technique for creating magic moments and patterns of what’s most valuable.
- [31:16] The power of being witnessed!
- [34:12] Find out how Brad’s Front Row moment with middle school kids in Phoenix crushed his preconceived ideas about how people behave.
- [43:00] “What do you do?” vs. “How do you spend your time?”
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [SITE] Easy Pay Direct
- [MOVIE] La La Land
- [BOOK] Living With A SEAL by Jeffrey Eifler
- [SITE] BradWeimert.com
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/