#30: Author Bob Burg Talks Go-Givers, Powerful Parables & Low Risk Happiness
Today’s interview with bestselling author, Bob Burg, is as REAL as they come!
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker, bestselling author and known worldwide for his knowledge in sales, business development, success, marketing, and positive persuasion.
His book, The Go-Giver, is a parable, which has sold over half a million copies.
During our interview, Bob and I dig into some of the topics from the book, including how to sell more with storytelling, the importance of giving value, and putting others interests before your own.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- Why Bob’s book “The Go Giver” was destined for greatness and sold over half a million copies!
- A partnership was born – the story of how Bob met his co-author John David Mann
- All things being equal, people will do business with and refer business to, those people they know, like and trust
- The true meaning of selling
- The Law of Influence – winning big by putting others first
- Selling with storytelling
- Abundantly serving others without risking your own happiness
- Respectfully saying “no”
- Why “The Go Giver” is a great learning tool for kids too!
- Truly understanding the intrinsic value of what you sell
- Why selling on price alone is no longer realistic
- The 5 elements of value
- Gratitude and appreciation
- Putting life in perspective and living with purpose
- What does happiness truly mean?
- Bringing out the best in others
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The One Minute Manager
- Whale Done!
- Robert Sharma
- Career Moves
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- The Secret of Selling Anything
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/