#34: Epic Influencers, Top 1% Sales Leaders & Understanding Rejection with Ben Schemper, Co-Founder of EpicImpact.com
Today I’m talking with Ben Schemper, a man who was born to sell and is now influencing Epic lives around the world!
Ben is the Co-Founder and Chief Sales Officer at Epic Impact. He has been a top 1% sales Manager in every position he has held. He is an over achiever, a lover of people and has a passion for helping companies create thriving sales forces.
During this interview, Ben and I talk about what it takes to build a high performance sales culture and an environment of excellence. We also discuss traits of the top 1% of sales leaders, appreciating others, facing rejection, dealing with jealousy, and what it truly means to live an EPIC life!
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- The true consequences of your behavior
- Why reconnecting with your past can help you achieve a better future
- Why past success doesn’t equal future success
- How to reawakening an opportunity for mastery
- Find out why Ben invested $120,000 into a training program with only $5,000 to his name
- Building a high performance sales culture and an environment of excellence
- Ben reveals what the top 1% of sales leaders have in common
- The BIGGEST lie that sales people tell themselves
- Striking a balance between confidence and humility
- How to deal with rejection so you can move on
- Pacing & Leading – how to influence others through appreciation
- Discover a really fun way to practice sensory acuity with others
- How to deal with feelings of jealousy
- Find out how you can offer value to ANYBODY
- Why progress is always available to you
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/