#60: Bourbon, Bold Moves & Radical Generosity with Gastronaut & Front Row Foundation Chairman Andrew Smallwood
This show is packed with nuggets including stories around $150 bourbon, making bold moves & what’s shaken in the Front Row world.
If you don’t know Andrew already, he is the Chairman of the Board for Front Row Foundation. THIS is the guy behind helping grow the charity to have its biggest year in revenue to date. He is also the founding gastronaut and president of Eatership Inc. which delivers products and services to connect people with enhanced, exceptional dining experiences.
He is passionate about finding the best fine dining restaurant experiences in every city, state, country, and continent he visits (as well as the best cheeseburger). We have shared some epic meals and conversations together (ie. Barbuzzo in Philly was one of my favs).
Andrew is always up to something cool, and right now you might find him at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center and a little fact about his past — he invested his undergraduate years becoming the first ever Organizational Sciences major at The George Washington University (DC being another place we shared a great meal and killer Belgian beer. I remember Tiger was about 2 at the time and he slept in the stroller while we ate 5-stars)
During today’s show, Andrew explains how to show up BIG for others and challenges us to make bold moves, be radically generos, and of course, so much more.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [05:14] Andrew explains how he became Chairman of the board of directors for the Front Row Foundation.
- [07:37] Find out how Andrews family shaped who he is and the traditions they share around the table!
- [14:31] Why he chooses to invest so much of his time to FRF and how it’s led to living a fully engaged life for him and the people around him.
- [19:10] The power of feeling together!
- [25:17] Discover how BestYearEverLive.com can completely change your life.
- [31:35] Find out how a team of Ambassadors and $11 donations are moving mountains and making a difference.
- [35:42] How an Uber ride and a bottle of bourbon lead to thousands of dollars towards the foundation.
- [49:33] Andrew shares how he sees the world and how to show up bigger and better for the people in your life.
- [51:38] A challenge to make bold moves for radical generosity.
- [55:21] The difficulty of striking a balance between positive and challenging emotions at the exact same time.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/