#106: Go For No, Increase Sales & Fail Forward
If you had a goal and you knew you couldn’t fail, you’d go for it, right? But what if you knew you would fail – would you still go for it?
In this episode, author and motivational speaker, Andrea Waltz, gives her insight on just how transformational rejection can be. Andrea shares her personal story of failure and success and challenges listeners to overcome their own fears with a few simple tools and strategies.
If the fear of “NO” has ever held you back, you’re going to love this discussion! Andrea reminds us that increasing your failure rate can greatly accelerate your movement toward ultimate success.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- [12:35] How to give yourself permission to fail – and the worst “NO” that Andrea ever had to overcome.
- [16:18] Learn how Andrea and her husband, Richard, built their highly successful “Go For No!” empire.
- [21:37] Discover valuable advice on writing your own book, no matter what industry or business you are in.
- [38:32] Identify key tools for overcoming the fear of failure and rejection in your life right now.
- [43:45] Recognize why it is so important to live for today and break free of the autopilot mindset that so many of us have.
- And much more……
About Lance Carter
Andrea Waltz has made her mission to liberate people from fears of failure and rejection, sharing an entire new mindset about hearing the word NO. Along with her husband Richard, they have spoken all over the US and the UK teaching the ‘Go for No’ strategies – having been embraced by people in a wide variety of industries and businesses to rave reviews and amazing results. Andrea’s book hit #1 on Amazon’s “Selling” list and has remained in the top 20 of ‘Sales’ books for over the last 6 years.
Links and Resources
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
- Front Row Dad’s Retreat
- Best Year Ever Blueprint
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- The Sixth Sense
- The Game
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!