#160: How a 9-Year Old Author Uses Her Super Powers to Make the World a Better Place
“Every super kid has special powers and it doesn’t require knocking down towers.” These are the wise words from my next guest, 10-year-old Abigail Perez.
Abigail is the author of the Amazon best-selling book, How to Be a Super Kid: Six Scoops to Earning Your Super Kid Status. And today, Abigail and her mother, Elizabeth, are joining me to talk about the book and how their family became connected with the Front Row Factor.
Plus, we will have a special reading of the book by Abigail herself. This is one episode that you don’t want to miss.
''To be a superkid, anyone can do it. You just have to learn to use your talents well.'' - Abigail Perez Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How someone becomes a super kid according to Abigail. [2:18]
- The inspiration behind the book. [7:48]
- Abigail’s special reading of the book, plus her daily affirmations. [11:48]
- Tip for parents from Abigail’s mom, Elizabeth, on raising super kids. [30:21]
- The Perez family’s experience attending the Front Row Family Summit, and how you can be a part of it too. [32:21]
- The value of donating your time and/or resources to a point that stretches you beyond your comfort zone. [39:52]
Links and Resources
- How to Be a Super Kid: Six Scoops to Earning Your Super Kid Status
- Best Year Ever Blueprint
- The Miracle Morning
- Nick Santonastasso
- The Becoming SuperHuman Podcast
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Front Row Factor on Facebook
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Dads FB Group
- Front Row Foundation
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & revie