#120: Turning Millions Into Memories and Flipping Prison into Purpose & Profits
Is your family life everything you hoped and dreamed it would be? Or do you find it difficult to balance your work and home? What could you do to change it?
Today, I’m talking with my dear friend and fellow Front Row Dad, Aaron Amuchastegui. Aaron and his family are the epitome of what it means to live life in the front row. In 2017, Aaron traveled three weeks each month with his wife and family sharing amazing experiences – all while running a successful business.
However, Aaron’s life wasn’t always this way. In this episode, Aaron shares with us the steps he took to turn his life around – steps that anyone can take to start building a life in the front row.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Why it’s okay to get off the path everyone else is on, so you can carve out your own trail for your family. [11:06]
- Why the things that you experienced in your past do not have to define your future. [19:30]
- Reasons you should change your “someday” list into a “to-do” list. [23:10]
- Useful strategies and resources to transform your life from “rock bottom” to rewarding. [29:07]
- How gratitude can truly change the way you see your life [32:01]
About Aaron Amuchastegui
Aaron Amuchastegui has been married for ten years and has 4 children. He is an entrepreneur that likes to run his businesses on the road while traveling with his family. In 2017, he and his family spent 3 weeks traveling and educating on the road for every one week they spent at home.
They are focusing on experiencing life as big as they can while they can, with the belief that tomorrow is never promised so we need to live today.
His membership in Gobundance has helped push him to discover and create new businesses and opportunities, while maximizing worldly experiences he never though he would accomplish.
He loves tries to be involved as much as he can with the Front Row Foundation, Front Row Dads, The Miracle Morning Community, The Four Hour Work Week, One Life Fully Lived, The Hands and Feet Foundation, his church and many others.
He is hoping many of his next ventures will combine entrepreneurship opportunities with creating jobs and opportunities for those in need.
Links and Resources
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Summit
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Best Year Ever Blueprint
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!