#85: Serial Entrepreneurship, Front Row Moments & Scaling Impact with Problem Solver Jeff Hoffman
How could stepping out of your comfort zone change the trajectory of your life and give you new perspective on the world?
Have you ever wanted to scale your business, but don’t know where to start?
These are just a handful of the powerful questions that serial entrepreneur, Jeff Hoffman, answers during today’s powerful conversation on the Front Row Factor podcast.
Jeff Hoffman is a successful entrepreneur, proven CEO, worldwide motivational speaker, and published author. He has been the founder of multiple startups, CEO of both public and private companies, and senior executive in many capacities. Jeff has been part of a number of well-known companies, including Priceline.com, uBid.com, ColorJar, and more.
Jeff is a frequent keynote speaker, co-author of the book SCALE, a teacher for innovation workshops to major corporations, and a featured business expert as seen on Fox News, Fox Business, CNN, CNN International, Bloomberg News, CNBC, ABC, NPR, and in publications including Forbes, Inc., Time, Fast Company, the Wall Street Journal, and more.
He received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the national CEO council for his contributions to the field of entrepreneurship, and he received the Champion of Entrepreneurship Award from JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, and Rising Tide Capital, as well as receiving the George Brown Award for International Cooperation.
Outside of the world of technology, Jeff has produced movies, has produced musical events including concerts, tours, and charity events with such artists as Elton John, Britney Spears, NSYNC, and others, and serves on numerous charity and non-profit boards.
In this comprehensive discussion, Jeff describes his entrepreneurial journey, including the lessons he’s learned along the way and what it truly means to succeed. We talk about creating a vision and accomplishing big goals, how to make it as an entrepreneur, tips for scaling your business, the power of contribution, front row moments, and a whole lot more!''The quality of your life is 100% dependent on the quality of the people in it.'' - Jeff Hoffman Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [15:00] Are we really all that different? Find out what Jeff discovered from traveling to 90+ countries, including the real truth about what connects and divides the human race.
- [20:00] Learn how to embrace the beauty in others, surround yourself with amazing people and create unforgettable front row moments that can positively impact the world!
- [25:50] What does it truly mean to be successful? Listen to Jeff’s surprising definition and the tool he used to design the ultimate life!
- [31:09] Long-term plans get punched in the face! Learn how you can create a strong vision and successfully accomplish your toughest goals.
- [34:20] Discover the 2 most important steps you can take in order to succeed as an entrepreneur…. And guess what? Money has nothing to do with it!
- [36:08] Should you scale your business? If so, how? As the co-author of Scale: Seven Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back, Jeff will tell you exactly what you need to know!
- [40:39] The 3 most important questions to ask yourself that influence how people remember you when you die.
- [43:03] Don’t miss this incredibly powerful recipient story that defines what it really means to live life in the front row.
- [53:39] Jeff’s advice to anyone who wants to give back but has no idea where to start.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [BOOK] Scale: Seven Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back
- [TALK] The Power of Wonder: Jeff Hoffman at TEDxWallStreet
- [SITE] Priceline
- [INTERVIEW] The Year of Thank You with John Israel
- [SITE] Front Row Foundation
- [SITE] The Miracle Morning
- [SITE] GoBundance
- [SOCIAL] Twitter, LinkedIn
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/