#62: Hitting Deadlines, Full Surrender & A Little Grace with Stephen Scoggins
Have you ever felt that fully surrendering is THE key to making massive progress in your life? My friend Stephen Scoggins has a story of surrender that will light you up today.
While sleeping in his car (that’s right, he was homeless) Stephen started Custom Home Exteriors, which is now a multi-million dollar business. He’s now a top-selling author and speaker with a huge heart for helping others. He now leads the Journey Principles Institute, a team that’s committed to the relentless pursuit of serving others by helping them grow past life’s obstacles and allowing them to fulfill their true life-giving purpose and passion.
During my chat today with Stephen, he shares his battle with depression and being on the brink of suicide. How did he transform his life? His stories and strategies today will grab your heart and move your soul.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [09:54] How can a “whatever it takes” mentality help you hit ANY deadline?
- [19:57] Become the hero of your own journey with The Ultimate Life Kit!
- [25:22] 2 messages from 2 mentors that helped him steer the ship away from disaster and into an adventure of uncharted territory
- [31:00] The conversation & story at age 14 would plant a seed which led to awakening him to his real opportunity
- [56:21] 3 breakthroughs everyone must know
- [57:30] How can you tap into the power of grace and surrender?
- [58:14] What is prides prison and how could this be holding you back?
- [59:19] 4 ways to G.R.O.W. in every aspect of your life
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [SITE] The Journey Principles
- [BOOK] The Journey Principles
- [FREE PROGRAM] The Ultimate Life Kit
- [BOOK] Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/