#35: Scribe Writing with Tucker Max
If you’ve ever thought about writing a book, you’re going to love this episode with Tucker Max!
Tucker is the Co-Founder and CEO of Scribe Writing, a company that has turned book writing and publishing into a service. Tucker Max has written three #1 New York Times Best Sellers, which have sold over 3 million copies worldwide. He is credited with being the originator of the literary genre, “fratire,” and is only the third writer (after Malcolm Gladwell and Michael Lewis) to ever have three books on the New York Times Nonfiction Best Seller List at one time.
Today, we’re not talking about his books… we are talking about the books he’s helping others create. You’ll also learn how to shift your internal beliefs about personal value, what the knowledge & wisdom age is all about, and how to make your most challenging ideas come to life.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [22:50] What is Scribe Writing and how did Tucker make $200,000 in the first 2 months of business!?
- [10:01] Discover the key to fully transforming your life
- [18:48] How to shift your internal beliefs about personal value
- [27:24] Find out how Tucker is attempting to unlock the wisdom of the world
- [42:58] How to create less friction for your ideas, so they can actually come to life
- [45:19] Is there anybody who shouldn’t write a book?
- [49.07] The #1 thing you MUST do as a parent
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/