#127: How Students Raised 60k for Front Row Foundation
Do you have a cause that is near and dear to your heart? Have you ever wanted to fundraise for it, but you were hesitant to ask for donations?
Today, I’m talking with my friend, Dr. Peter Titlebaum, or as we like to call him, “Doc T”. Doc T is a professor at the University of Dayton in Ohio. Together with his students, he has raised thousands of dollars for charity, including $60K for the Front Row Foundation.
In this episode, Doc T shares with us how his class at UD first became involved with the Front Row Foundation, why it means so much to them, plus ways that they have been successful in raising thousands of dollars for our cause and others.''How old will most people be when they can donate a sizable amount of money to a charity they care about?'' - Dr. Peter Titlebaum Click To Tweet
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Doc T’s advice and strategies for setting and accomplishing your own personal goals. [9:19]
- Why it is important not to place your own personal value on others. [19:04]
- Practical strategies and skills you can apply to reach new levels of success in your fundraising efforts. [20:38]
- The amazing impact that accountability can have on realizing your dreams. [27:44]
- And much more…
Links and Resources
- Career Playbook: Taking Your Job Search to the Next Level
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making
- Michael Bublé Singing with a Fan Live
- Cody’s Front Row Moment at the Redskins Game
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!