#72: Ultimate Health with Megan Lyons
Have you ever struggled to maintain a healthy lifestyle, while trying to balance work, family, and everyday life? Have you let your health take a back seat to other priorities? Or maybe you recognize the importance of living a healthy life, but you lack the support and are confused by all the conflicting information?
Today’s guest can help. I’m talking with my friend and wellness coach, Megan Lyons, who is going to inspire you to reach your health goals and feel better about your body.
Megan has shared her game-changing approach to wellness with thousands of people through personalized health coaching, health and wellness blogging, and motivational and educational speaking. As founder and owner of The Lyons’ Share Wellness she’s deeply passionate about inspiring others to feel their healthiest and happiest.
Megan is the author of “Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness,” a Top 10 Amazon Bestseller in Nutrition, which cuts through the mass media’s conflicting and confusing promises, and instead spells out the most important nutrition information.
Megan holds degrees and certifications from Harvard University, Northwestern University, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and is a candidate for a Masters in Holistic Nutrition. She also lectures widely at hospitals, corporations, and organizations.
During today’s show, Megan recounts stories of the lives she’s been able to impact, as well as the Front Row moments from her own journey to achieving better health. We also talk about why water is so important, when to hire a health coach, the importance of celebrating successes and her realistic approach to achieving a happier and healthier life.''Health is a continuous journey of improvement'' - Megan Lyons Click To Tweet
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [05:40] How people achieve their ultimate health and happiness.
- [07:00] Two inspiring stories of life-changing transformations.
- [10:00] Why a realistic approach is best.
- [11:15] How to create better water sources in your own home.
- [19:27] Why your approach to health needs to change as your body does.
- [22:54] When should you hire a health coach
- [24:56] The importance of celebrating successes.
- [33:25] Why do we as humans feel the need to knock others down in order to lift ourselves up?
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- [SITE] The Lyons’ Share
- [BOOK] Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness
- Lyons’ Share Coaching Academy
- [FREE DOWNLOAD] 10 Tools to Simplify Your Business
- [BOOK] Why We Get Fat
- [BOOK] The Universe Has Your Back
- [EMAIL] email@example.com
- [JOURNAL] The Five Minute Journal
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/